尼斯是一座位于法国里维埃拉的城市，位于法国东南部的地中海沿岸。 它是法国地中海沿岸第二大城市，也是普罗旺斯-阿尔卑斯-蓝色海岸地区仅次于马赛的第二大城市。 这座城市的悠久历史可以追溯到公元前 350 年，当时马赛的希腊人建立了一个永久定居点并将其称为 Nikaia。 多年来，这座城市几经易主，从 1388 年起一直是萨瓦的领地，直到 1860 年回归法国。尼斯拥有温和的地中海气候，以其清新的空气和柔和的光线而闻名，吸引了著名的画家和多年来的作家。 它也是一个受欢迎的旅游目的地，拥有该国第二大酒店容量和法国第三繁忙的机场。
尼斯最近被联合国教科文组织宣布为世界遗产，因为它作为欧洲贵族的冬季度假胜地的历史重要性以及城市中发现的文化混合体。 法国尼斯正成为 LGBTQ+ 旅行者的热门目的地。 尼斯拥有蓬勃发展的 LGBTQ+ 场景，有许多同性恋酒吧、咖啡馆、桑拿浴室和海滩可供探索。 这座城市热情好客、包容，作为同性恋旅行者无需采取额外的预防措施。 尼斯在港口附近有一个小型 gayborhood，如果您想去 gay 酒吧和企业看看，这是最好的去处。
如果你来巴黎不仅是为了参观卢浮宫和其他景点，还想深入了解巴黎人的生活，那就尽量避开八月。 许多巴黎人在八月放长假，一些公司甚至完全关闭。 在同性恋场景中，即使是最流行的同性恋俱乐部和酒吧也不会非常拥挤，或者空无一人或关闭。
您可能知道巴黎是一座爱情之城、文化之城和美食之城，但您可能不知道巴黎是欧洲对同性恋最友好的城市之一。 市中心充满活力的 Marais 区汇集了大部分 gay 酒吧和桑拿浴室，尽管在整个城市都可以找到更多 gay 场所。
拥有众多世界著名的博物馆和地标，您可能很难选择适合您在巴黎度过的时光。 如果这是您的第一次，那么有几个必看景点，例如埃菲尔铁塔、香榭丽舍大街和卢浮宫。 尽管这些景象一定会给人留下深刻印象，但您可能会发现，您对同性恋巴黎最美好的回忆更为低调：在塞纳河畔散步，在玛黑区的狭窄街道上迷路，在这座城市的众多花园之一野餐, 和一个晚上在老式小酒馆的露台上喝着酒。
如果您有时间远离城市，附近有许多活动可供选择，从宏伟的凡尔赛宫及其花园（或者，作为替代方案，在 Vaux-le-Vicomte 激发灵感的宫殿）到巴黎迪斯尼乐园的老式乐趣。Nice is a city in the south of France, and it hosts a number of gay events throughout the year.
- 粉红游行: This is a large annual gay pride parade that takes place in Nice. It typically happens in July and draws thousands of people from across the region. The parade winds through the city's streets and ends with a big party in the central square.
- 尼斯狂欢节: The Nice Carnival is a popular winter festival that takes place over several weeks in February. While it's not specifically a gay event, it's known for its colorful and festive atmosphere, and many LGBTQ+ people attend and participate.
- 普罗旺斯地区艾克斯 International LGBTQ+ Film Festival: While not technically in Nice, this film festival is nearby and draws a lot of visitors from the city. It takes place in late May or early June and showcases a variety of LGBTQ+ films from around the world.
- Nice International Queer Film Festival: This film festival is specifically focused on LGBTQ+ cinema and takes place in late April or early May. It features a range of international and local films, as well as workshops, panels, and other events.
- Nice SoFest: This festival is organized by the local LGBTQ+ association and takes place over several days in late June or early July. It features a range of cultural events, such as concerts, art exhibits, and theater performances, as well as workshops and discussions on LGBTQ+ issues.
These are just a few examples of the many gay events that take place in and around Nice. If you're interested in attending any of these events, be sure to check the specific dates and locations, as they may vary from year to year.12 recommendations and tips for a gay traveler visiting Nice, France from locals:
- Visit the gay beach: The gay beach in Nice is located at the far end of the Promenade des Anglais. It's a great place to relax, sunbathe, and meet other gay travelers.
- Check out the local gay bars: Nice has several gay bars, including Le Glam, Le 6, and Le Bar Bitch. They're great places to socialize and have a drink.
- Attend a gay event: Nice has several gay events throughout the year, such as the Pink Parade, the Nice International LGBT Film Festival, and the Nice Gay Pride parade.
- Explore the Old Town: Nice's Old Town is a charming and historic area with narrow streets, colorful buildings, and plenty of cafes and restaurants.
- Take a day trip to Cannes: Cannes is just a short train ride from Nice and is home to several gay-friendly beaches, restaurants, and bars.
- Visit the Marc Chagall Museum: This museum is dedicated to the works of the famous artist and is located in a beautiful park setting.
- Enjoy the local cuisine: Nice is known for its delicious food, including socca (a chickpea pancake), salade niçoise (a salad with tuna, eggs, and olives), and ratatouille (a vegetable stew).
- Take a hike: Nice is surrounded by hills and mountains, offering plenty of opportunities for hiking and exploring nature.
- Visit the Russian Cathedral: This ornate Orthodox cathedral was built in the early 20th century and is a unique sight in Nice.
- Explore the local markets: Nice has several markets, including the Cours Saleya market, which sells flowers, produce, and local products.
- Take a boat tour: There are several boat tours available in Nice, offering views of the coastline and nearby islands.
- Stay in a gay-friendly hotel: Nice has several gay-friendly hotels, such as the Hotel Windsor and the Hotel La Perouse. These hotels are welcoming to gay travelers and may offer additional amenities and services.