如果你想看到德国的更多的历史，一边仍然遇到你来到德国在首位的帅哥和同性恋生活，那么Dresdent是你的地方。 在东德居住正视，有无数的博物馆和榜样古典建筑让你快乐，而让全国著名的桑拿浴室和巡航地区盛产在这里。 在冬季扮靓保暖，并准备把它全部关闭在夏天。 请享用！
Dresden is the capital city of the German state of Saxony and has a vibrant LGBT+ community. The city hosts several gay events throughout the year, including:
- Dresden CSD (Christopher Street Day): This is a pride parade that takes place in June or July. The parade starts at Albertplatz and ends at the Altmarkt, where a stage is set up for various performances.
- Stadtfest Gaywiese: This is a festival that takes place in August and is specifically geared towards the LGBT+ community. It features music, dance, food, and drinks, and is a great opportunity to meet new people and have fun.
- Queerfilmnacht: This is a film festival that takes place in Dresden and showcases LGBT+ themed films from around the world. The festival usually takes place in October.
- Pink Christmas: This is a Christmas market that takes place in December and is organized by the LGBT+ community. The market features food, drinks, and gifts, and is a great place to get into the holiday spirit.
7 tips and recommendations for a gay traveler visiting Dresden:
- Visit the Neustadt district: This neighborhood is known for its vibrant nightlife and is popular with the LGBTQ+ community. You can find a variety of bars, clubs, and restaurants catering to different tastes.
- Attend a gay event: Check out local LGBTQ+ events like the annual Christopher Street Day parade, which takes place in June. You can also find queer film festivals and other events throughout the year.
- Visit the Albertinum museum: This museum is home to an impressive collection of art, including works by LGBTQ+ artists like Robert Mapplethorpe and David Hockney.
- Stay at a gay-friendly hotel: Look for hotels that advertise themselves as LGBTQ+ friendly, such as the Motel One Dresden-Palaisplatz or the NH Dresden Neustadt.
- Explore the historic center: Dresden's Altstadt is home to stunning architecture and historic landmarks, including the Frauenkirche and the Zwinger Palace.
- Try local cuisine: Dresden is known for its traditional cuisine, which includes dishes like Sauerbraten and Quarkkeulchen. Try a local restaurant like Gasthausbrauerei Watzke, which serves both traditional and modern cuisine.
- Go shopping: Dresden has a variety of shops, from small boutiques to large department stores. Check out the trendy boutiques in the Neustadt district or the shops along the Prager Strasse.
Here are some popular gay hotspots in Dresden:
It's worth noting that Dresden's gay scene is relatively small compared to other cities, and some of the gay bars and clubs may not be open every day of the week. It's best to check online or call ahead before visiting to avoid disappointment.
- Boys Bar Dresden: This gay bar in the Neustadt area of Dresden is a popular spot for locals and tourists alike. It has a relaxed and friendly atmosphere and serves a range of cocktails and drinks.
- Blue Note Dresden: Located in the Neustadt area, this gay-friendly bar is known for its cozy atmosphere and live music performances. It is a great place to enjoy a drink with friends or meet new people.
- Wilsdruffer Bar: This gay bar in the Altstadt area of Dresden has a relaxed and friendly vibe. It serves a range of beers and cocktails and is a popular spot for locals and tourists.
- Villa Donnersmarck: This LGBT community center in Dresden offers a range of events and activities for the LGBTQ+ community, including film screenings, workshops, and social events.