不仅仅是公牛和同性恋者，同性恋达拉斯是一个蓬勃发展的国际大都会的精彩博物馆，文化和美丽的男人和女人。 达拉斯拥有两个欣欣向荣的同性恋社区，无论是刚刚从市中心分钟。 很多男同性恋/女同性恋酒吧都在奥克朗附近发现的，但许多人在城市中穿插。 事实上，还有所有的雪松春天条的步行距离内的几个同性恋酒吧和俱乐部。 在夏天，达拉斯往往是温暖和干燥。 气温可达到三位数。 冬天往往是温和的，正常的白天最高从50s-70s中旬。 对于那些你们谁喜欢吃热，大D是我市为您服务！
We can suggest some resources you can use to find gay events in the area:
- Visit Dallas: The official tourism website for Dallas has a "LGBTQ+" section that features upcoming events in the area.
- Dallas Voice: This is a local LGBT newspaper that features a calendar of events for the Dallas area.
- The Resource Center: The Resource Center is a Dallas-based organization that provides services and advocacy for the LGBT community. They have a calendar of events on their website.
- Meetup: This website has a variety of groups for LGBT individuals in the Dallas area. You can join a group and attend events they host.
These resources should provide you with a good starting point to find gay events in Dallas, TX.
- Dallas Pride: This is one of the largest and most popular LGBTQ+ events in Dallas, held annually in September. The parade and festival celebrate diversity, inclusion, and equality.
- The Round-Up Saloon: This country-western gay bar has been a staple in the Dallas gay scene for over 38 years. They feature daily drink specials, live music, and dancing.
- JR's Bar & Grill: This bar has been voted "Best Gay Bar" by the Dallas Voice for 18 consecutive years. They offer a friendly atmosphere, karaoke nights, and daily happy hour specials.
- Sue Ellen's: This is a popular lesbian bar in Dallas that offers live music, dancing, and special events throughout the year.
- Dallas Eagle: This is a leather bar that caters to the leather and fetish community in Dallas. They feature events such as leather and bear nights, as well as live music and dancing.
Please note that the LGBTQ+ scene is constantly evolving, and there may be other events and hotspots in Dallas that are not included on this list. It is always a good idea to do your own research and check local listings for the most up-to-date information.
Here are 10 recommendations and tips for a gay traveler visiting Dallas, TX:
- Cedar Springs: This is the heart of Dallas' gay community, with many gay bars, clubs, and restaurants located on this street. It's a great place to go for a night out.
- Round-Up Saloon: This is one of the most popular gay bars in Dallas, and it's located on Cedar Springs. It has a country-western theme and is known for its fun atmosphere and line dancing.
- The Dallas Eagle: This is a leather and Levi bar located in the heart of the gayborhood. It's known for its friendly atmosphere and strong drinks.
- Sue Ellen's: This is another popular bar on Cedar Springs that's known for its dance parties and drag shows.
- JR's Bar & Grill: This is a popular gay bar that's known for its food and drinks. It's a great place to go for a casual night out.
- The Rose Room Theatre & Lounge: This is a popular drag show venue that's located inside Station 4 nightclub. It's known for its high-energy performances and fun atmosphere.
- Dallas Pride: This is an annual event that takes place in September and is one of the largest Pride festivals in Texas. It's a great opportunity to meet other LGBTQ+ people and celebrate diversity.
- Cathedral of Hope: This is a LGBTQ+ affirming church located in Dallas. It's a great place to visit if you're looking for a welcoming and accepting spiritual community.
- Klyde Warren Park: This is a public park in downtown Dallas that's known for its beautiful green spaces and fun activities. It's a great place to go for a picnic or a game of frisbee.
- Oak Lawn: This is a neighborhood located near Cedar Springs that's known for its beautiful historic homes and tree-lined streets. It's a great place to go for a walk and explore the city.