每年六月，位于 Sechseläutenplatz 和 Bürkliplatz 旁边的节日场地都会变成派对热点，不仅欢迎 LGBT+ 社区成员——所有异性恋者也被明确邀请到场享受乐趣。 每次苏黎世骄傲节的亮点都是在 Kasernenareal 举行的国家和国际艺术家的游行和音乐会。
自从1994开始在苏黎世开展克里斯托弗街日活动，以打击歧视和同性恋者，女同性恋者，双性恋者和变性者的权利。 在2009上，苏黎世是Europride的主办地，从那以后，这个年度盛会被称为苏黎世自豪节。 除开幕式和闭幕式之外，持续数日的节目还包括许多舞台表演，音乐会和活动，旨在促进讨论，让人们相互了解。 每个苏黎世骄傲节的亮点都是游行。
Here are some recommendations for the Zurich Pride Festival:
- Attend the Parade: The Zurich Pride Parade is the main event of the festival and is a must-see. It is a colorful and lively procession through the streets of Zurich that celebrates diversity, inclusivity, and equality.
- Visit the Street Festival: The Street Festival is another highlight of the Zurich Pride Festival. It is a lively outdoor party with food, drinks, music, and performances. It's a great place to meet new people, have fun, and celebrate pride.
- Attend the Pride Party: The Pride Party is the perfect way to end the festival. It is a huge party with multiple dance floors, DJs, and performers. It's a great opportunity to let loose and dance the night away with like-minded people.
- Explore Zurich's LGBTQ+ Scene: Zurich has a vibrant LGBTQ+ scene with many bars, clubs, and events. Take some time to explore the city's queer culture and attend some of the events and parties that take place throughout the year.
- Support LGBTQ+ Causes: Pride is not just a celebration but also a political movement that advocates for LGBTQ+ rights and equality. Consider supporting LGBTQ+ causes by volunteering, donating, or getting involved in activism.